29 February, 2008

House for Sale






We are finally done updating the house and have just recently put it on the market FSBO. It's been on the market for a little more than a week. I think. It's a small house, only 1175 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and only 1 bath, but it sits on almost .6 of an acre. It might be a hard sell because of the 1 bath. I'll keep you posted. For those of you who have never been able to come and see our house, I've attached some pics. Woohoo. I know you're pumped! Don't deny it! 
Oh, and incase you were wondering why we had a latter leaned up against our house, Dallas and a guy from DISH satellite were installing the little satellite that they attach to your roof. It was the only picture I had of the house that had some green in it. Every thing is dead around here, although the tulips are breaking through the ground and there are buds on the trees and bushes. 


1 comment:

brittany said...

What are you telling me that you couldn't use some of your Chalmer's skills and photoshop that latter out? I'm disappointed in you Brookie. But you make a dang fine blogstress.

:)