29 February, 2008

Twilight

Alright so I heard form one of my gal pals, Kristen, that one of my favorite books is going to be made into a movie. I was gleeful!!! If you haven't read Twilight let me just give you a quick overview so you can understand why I have attached this not so AMAZING photo. Edward the guy in the middle of the photo, is a vampire, as are all the other characters in the photo, Edward is the main character along with a human girl named Bella. Ok, so these vampire's are supposed to be gorgeous, like models by comparison. So let me just ask you this...do any of these freaks look like models to you? Especially the guy in the back right hand corner, the blond? I mean seriously come on! These guys look like the Nerds from high school! UGH, I'm disgusted, how could the author of this book let her story go to the DOGS, literally!!! 

7 comments:

Taunya said...

Haha! When I first started reading this post I began jumping up and down like a giddy school girl. I didnt even really look at the picture. Then after looking at the pic... you're so right! What the crap?! I told you just yesterday that Edward is freaking hot and this guy... uh no! Im still excited about the movie though! I truly cannot wait!

Taunya said...

On a second look... I think the guy behind Edward (the blond) is incredibly hot and the guy who plays Edward is the guy from Harry Potter, Sedrick, who is very cute. So... maybe they aren't so bad. Just not such a great picture! :)

dots said...

I didn't take to the pictures too well either, especially since you create your own version of who these characters look like...but, they are starting to grow on me...and...um... SM is the one who has actually "met" these people right?!?...welcome to blogging!!

Tiffany said...

Yippee!! My hot girlie friend is bloggin! So fun for us!

Julie said...

You know...if you look at their pictures of them on imdb.com, individually they are a gorgeous group. I think this picture is just horrid.

Annette Rose said...

Ok... U R right, Edward looks creepy...I hate it when the ruin the picture you had in your head. That is NOT what Edward looks like, don't they know? so for a HOT vampire show, check out Moonlight. Same kinda story but the characters are better. Friday nights, you should all watch so it doesn't get cancelled....

Annette Rose said...

...and... sorry, one more thing... Ava (from Greys) is a Cullen. Does that mean no more Ava on Greys? That sucks!