03 March, 2008

Wii Weekend

We had our best buds over on Saturday, Jonathan and Jill and Tiffany and Terry. Jonny and Jill brought there Wii. We had so much fun!!!! Apparently, I jiggle my butt when I play! ha ha ha ha 

Saturday passed like a blur. I don't even know what we did. Now that's pathetic! ha ha ha Sunday we had an open house. It was really weird how quiet the house was without the rugrats running around. We had a pretty good turn out, but by the end of the showing it was slow and Dallas and I fell asleep on the couch. hahahaha Then someone came to the door and knocked. I popped right up and answered the door. I must have looked dazed because the girl asked if we were sleeping. GOOD GRIEF! hahahaha So much for trying to look professional!!

We had an offer on the house. It was a bit low though, we countered it. We are pretty excited that things are moving forward. I've had this gut feeling that the house is gonna sell quickly so perhaps, if the house does sell quickly, I'll have to give my "guts" the recognition they deserve! hah aha haa

Cheers to another Monday, eh?

No comments: