04 March, 2008

This Old House

So I have great news, our house is SOLD! Of course, this is contingent on their house selling before the 20th of May. With any luck, everything will play out perfectly! I did a running dance up and down the length of our home after I got the news! YEAH!!! A "running dance" is when you dance and run at the same time. This kind of dance is really popular! Well, maybe not so much! hee hee 
My sis in law Taunya happened to be here when I got the news. I chucked a Tuna Helper box at her to get her attention. She didn't understand what I was mouthing to her until the very end of the conversation. Her face was hilarious! It was the face of utter confusion! I love her; she makes me laugh!

PS Taunya can vouch for the running dance!

5 comments:

Julie said...

HA! I am sad to have missed that, seriously. Congrats on selling the house!

brittany said...

I will be wishing their house sells by the 20th with all my might! Yippeee!

Taunya said...

Haha! I still laugh thinking about that Tuna Helper box! (How did Brooke get the box of Tuna Helper I bought at the store today?) Hehe! I am sooooo incredibly happy for your joyous news you received while I was there! Congrats to both you guys! Oh and btw... I like the running dance. It reminds of how a little kid acts when they cant contain their joy! :)

Tiffany said...

I am freaking laughing my head off...jiggle butt!!!! Yippee on the house!

Boyce Family said...

Congrats, that is so exciting. SO, where are you moving to?