13 March, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a grandiose time this weekend. Friday hung out with some BFF's Jonny and Jill, we Wii'd it up at their place. I ate like a 'lil pig on these 'lil cheddar air crisps - they're like chips - from Costco. Yummy. FYI, I shook my rump uncontrollably! HA HA
Saturday we worked around the house washed the van and started cleaning the big F-350 truck. Dallas said it was long over due. I didn't realize until we were vacuuming the inside that it hadn't been cleaned since our last summer's vacation with our friends to the coast. HAHAHAHA, that is sooo bad. No wonder Dallas said it was long over due. We went to Aspen's soccer game. I don't know if they won or lost. It's always a little difficult to follow, the kids run all over the place. They are much improved though from last year. We tried to play the newly wed game with some of our other BFF's Tiffany and Terry, and Clay and Linsey. That ended pretty quick, we ended up talking about money spending habits instead. I do believe, I was the victim, of this conversation! HA I love my bedskirt!!!
Sunday was nice, went to church and had The Crew over for dinner. "The Crew" is Terry and Tiffany, and Linsey and Clay. Well, that's what I call them anyway, cause there's so many of us when we've got all our kids together. hahahahaha We had two different couples stop in and decide to check out the our house. The air was filled with the aroma of burnt rolls (Tiffany how many burnt rolls did you eat???) and an odd scent coming from the bathroom, left from it's last occupant. hahahaha The house was filled to the brim with kids and people chatting. Dishes were strewn throughout the kitchen and dining table. Ugh, what a mess! The last couple ended up offering on our house with no contingency. So we've got a bit of a war going on at the moment between the people who offered a week ago and the people who offered Sunday. Friday is the deadline to see who wins- hee hee- the house.
Hope everyone had as much fun this weekend as we had.
Peace

4 comments:

Linsey Allen said...

I totally love that I am in "THE CREW" We had so much fun with you guys too. I love it!! Can't wait for all the many more adventures ahead of us crazy kids!! I just love ya Brooke!!

B said...

You are too funny! This link is to my other site. Be warned there's profanity. . . after all I married G. HaHA. Oh and also because I was TORTURED this week. I have been meaning to call you. . .

bd said...

B- thanks for the pre-warning on the cussing. PLEASE! You're too funny! hhahahaha

Tiffany said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH! I am laughing my BUTT off right now! I am all about "The Crew"! Terry sure thinks it's funny that we have a "crew"! He's about to get kicked out after the "stunt" he tried to pull on me today! My heart still stops beating seeing my car door open! AHHHHHHHHHHHH