07 March, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

So I haven't done one  of these in years, and I actually said good riddance. BUT, since my SIL, Julie, tagged me, I saw it only fit to respond.  I have love for you Julie!

10 years ago...
I was in an utter state of despair. I was 18. The love of my life, Byron, had recently left on a mission and my cousin Kelly had just passed away. She was only 14. I was on a downward spiral of intense depression. Looking back I probably should have been given some drugs and perhaps THERAPY! ha ha Seriously though, I would never go back to this period of my life. I was so alone and so very sad. It has taken me years to repair this era of my life and is still today, sometimes fragile. I was also questioning everything I had ever been taught, in terms of religion. Enough about this, ugh, let's move on to happier times!

5 things on my to do list...
1. Find ribbon for a craft I'm making.
2. Wipe down my bathroom.
3. After my sheets are dry, make my bed.
4. Play a rousing game of Hide and Seek with Layken and Easton.
5. Empty the garbages in the study and in the bathroom.
Fun times, fun times!

3 bad habits...
1. I nibble and bite off the cuticles around my finger nails. Yuck, I know!
2. I tend to over eat whenever food remains in front of me; or if the food is soooo good! Good thing I have my metabolism! ha ha
3. I'm a bit OCD in the cleaning and organizing department.

Places I've lived...
In chronological order.... hee hee
Darwin, NT, Australia
LaJunta, Colorado
Hobbs, New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Farmington, New Mexico
Yakima, Washington
Ellensburg, Washington
Seattle, Washington
Richland, Washington
Kennewick, Washington
and some places that I will always call home are Wahpeton, North Dakota (I love you Masching's); Milaca/Bock, Minnesota (I love you Siemer's and Bergstrom's) and Otter Tail, Minnesota ( I love you Gma and Gpa). I spent my childhood summer's in these tiny town's with my relies and I wouldn't change one minute of it!

What I'd do if I was suddenly a billionaire. 
I'd go visit my relies for a long time! I'd wear out my welcome! ha ha I'd travel all the places I've only seen in pics, go back to the place of my birth, and I'd pay for any of my friends and family who wanted to come. 
Buy an amazing car! I have too many choices to name just one. Buy a whole new wardrobe each outfit would get it's own pair of shoes. 
I don't know, something like that!

Jobs I've had...
Now this IS funny.
Bagger at Slaveway. (Safeway) I quit.
Server at Dairy Queen. I got fired.
Graphic Designer turned Secretary at Sara Nelson Design. I got fired. She treated me like a dishtowel. 
Stay at home mom...and nobody can fire me! ha hahahahahaha

5 things you don't know about me...
This is hard I think most everyone knows everything about me. But on the off chance you don't know a few, here go's.
1. I like to brush my teeth any time I go out anywhere.
2. I'm scared of roller coaster's. 
3. I love, love, love to draw line illustration's and paint.
4. I secretly love Celine Dion songs. Oh man, that's embarrassing.
5. When I get into a pool with my sister, we revert back to age 8 and play like we were kids. 

Hope you all feel like you really learned some good stuff about me! ha ha ha

3 comments:

Annette Rose said...

You still haven't found ribbon??? Fun stuff... don't tell anyone, I secretly listen to Celine sometimes myself :)

Tiffany said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I love ya Brooke! Dang girl what a life! The OCD part about cleaning is SOOOOO me and that's why were such GREAT friends! You rock sista!! See ya tonight...O....and by the way I had a dream about how much fun were going to have this summer !!!
;) ;)

Julie said...

I have love for you too Brooke!