05 May, 2008

Help

My computer is messed up right now. It isn't talking to me anymore and announcing each key stroke and command I give it. That was too much to handle. Now the computer is having a display problem. Layken came in and clicked her little heart out and now what should be light gray is black and what should be blue is orange. Also, the buttons that you use to click on are now inverted. What the heck did she do to my computer? Oh and all the pictures and images look like a negative from a 32mm camera. Any thoughts on how to fix this. I can't handle it much longer. It's been over a week. I've tried to capture the screen but I can't remember the key stroke. Brittany do you? I went to Finder, then Services, then Grab, but I can't do anything from this point. I really need some advice!!!!

5 comments:

B said...

Shiza Brookie. Who knows what that lil one did. Grab just isn't flat out working? Have you checked your system preferences? Restarted the old beast? Call me if you need to!

bd said...

I've tried restarting and everything starts normal until the desktop files come up on the screen and it's ready to use. Then the computer goes into freak mode. I tried system preferences and checked out the display modes. IDK. I need a new computer. Everything looks so hateful and like a scary movie where lot's of people die bloody gruesome deaths! And no, I didn't fall asleep this time. HAHAHAHHAA

Julie said...

Um, call Dustin.

sara b said...

Sorry, no help here! But I must say, I am impressed with all your posts!!

Taunya said...

Holy crap, girl! You went posting crazy!!! I asked for an update and I guess I got a BIG ONE! HAHA! Sorry, wish I could help with the computer, but Im a PC girl as you know. Sorry you lost your BFFs, you know you can always call me.... HELLO! You know Im always here for you! :)