12 December, 2008

Christmas, Please Come Soon!




In my OCD state I have already:

Decorated...check, (which from the pictures is quite meager this year, I didn't put up much I'm trying to get rid of some of the stuff I've kept for way too long, a couple things were from a favorite boyfriend from High School, well, my first love which is why I probably hung on to them so long.) Dallas hung lights outside though, and they're beautiful!

Bought and wrapped presents...check

Sent out Christmas Cards...check

and here I sit twiddling my thumbs, just waiting for Christmas Eve...

This weekend we're planning to watch two traditional movies, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" and "The Christmas Story". I'm pulling out all the stops too! Treats, friends, and lot's of laughing! Tuesday we depart for Yakivegas...Yeehaw! I'm really excited to go home. Myself and the kiddies are going to start the festivities early and Dallas will come as soon as he can.

1 comment:

Tommy & Julie said...

So jealous you get to spend the holidays in Yakima. You are so lucky to be able to spend this time with family. Though my girls and I will have fun at our Christmas Sleepover. I received your card and impromptu envelope. Tommy thinks you are a little crazy ;o)