29 November, 2008

Black Friday...Yippee!!



As tradition calls...I went shopping at 4 am with my girlie friends. Jill, Tiffany, myself, and my sis'in'law Andrea; we all ran around town shopping for the items we had put on our lists just a few hours earlier. It was hilarious watching my van go from empty to packed in a matter of hours, (we even had the back seat down). It was exciting to have it packed with Holiday gifts and goodies! I think Wal-mart was the craziest in terms of frenzied people. People were screaming, and for once I wasn't the person doing the screaming, hahahahahaha. (I'm kinda loud, or so I'm told. hahahahaha)
Hit up Target, Toys'R'Us, Michaels', Shopko, and Fred Meyer. And don't forget Wal-mart. Thanks to Jill most of us got a couple $8 super cute coats.

Later I went to another showing of Twilight, I know, I know, I'm an addict. I went with Tiffany, and we met Amanda, Annette, and Annette's Sis'in'law, I think, and I believe her name was Brooke as well. I didn't get to chat much with her seeng as how we were in the movie theater and on opposite sides. I hoped the 2nd showing would be better than the first. Now that I knew what to expect, I felt I could watch it as if I hadn't read the book. I ended up liking it a lot more than I did the first go round, but still, there were a couple parts that were just too darn cheesy. I laughed out loud. However, I'm still an addict and will end up buying the movie in the end. Ugh! What a crazy broad I am sometimes!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

OMG!!!! I want to do it again! I hate that it's only once a year!

Meegan said...

I can't believe you braved the crowds, and THAT early in the morning. I have serious rage issues when it comes to shopping in those kinds of situations. Someone would have ended up injured!
~Meegan