29 November, 2008

Hair Cut





As I was making some Holiday food for turkey day, I realized that I hadn't heard Layken for a little while. So I called out to her and asked what she was doing. Her reply was, "I don't know." As a parent this sets off every red flag in the book. I ran to her bedroom, the door was shut and when I opened the door the light was off. I noticed that she had taken off her shirt which isn't anything unusual if you know the kid. I then noticed that there were little pieces of fabric strewn across the carpet. In her hand was a pair of scissors, and in the other was her shredded shirt. As I proceeded to get angry I noticed that there was something funny on the floor so I turned on the light. It turned out to be lot's and lot's of Layken 's hair that she had cut off minutes before my arrival. Now the kid has a mullet. Professional in the front and party in the back 24/7. Yeehaw! Hope you enjoy the pics! hahahahahahaha This is the 2nd time she's done this, the first was over at g-ma Mary's house. Shame Shame.

1 comment:

hansen family said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny yet not funny at all. Is she balling cause you beat her? I probably would have mine. holy moly girl.

Sun