25 November, 2008

Twilight Movie




I went to see the movie that I have been anticipating for quite some time now. I tried not to get too pumped for it, in case it stunk, but I couldn't help getting kinda pumped, ha ha! I have to admit I was a bit let down. I really thought the graphics and attention to detail were quite lacking. I want to re-read the book again, but I hesitate because, my hubby would tell you that I become consumed when I read it. Nothing else matters. As this is not completely true but would be accurate if he left out the nothing else matters part. I mean I throw my kids some crackers every now and then! hahahahahahaha I think I'll have to see it again to make my final decision on the flick, but my initial instinct was to reject it! I didn't like the 1st Harry Potter flick either. A movie cannot compare to the book. Dang it. I'm all up for 5 hour flick if it will follow the book exactly! hahahahahhahaha

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I LOVED IT!!!!! But I didn't read the book! Anywho..wanna go see it again??