12 November, 2008

The DOL

I got up and got ready this morning because I realized that my license was expired by a week. After getting teased by my good friend Terry, he realized his license was expired as well, by a month! hahahahaha, Needless to say Terry and I made our way to the Do this morning feeling pretty darn good that by leaving 15 minutes before it opened was gonna give us ample time to get a jump start on the line. I think both of our mouths were hanging somewhere near the floor when we arrived 5 minutes early and saw that the line I had invisioned to be small was in fact, LONG. But we trudged out of the "Big Daddy" truck and got in line. I was number 16 and Terry was 17. We weren't sure how long we were gonna have to sit on those plastic chairs and I was REALLY hoping for a new photo! In the end, after a lot of BSing, we only had to wait for 40 minutes and we both got new pics, although Terry's looks identical to his old pic...seriously, what was the point of re-taking it! hahahahhahaha
PS My photo is a 10. I look HOT! hahhahahhaha, no seriously, I do! hahahhahahhaha

No comments: