14 April, 2009

Fab U lous

I'm feeling good these days, and since I have recovered from my state of yuck and depression from the yuck, I decided to write a 'lil blurb on the good ol' blog!

We've been busy with a bit of traveling to a logde with Dallas' fam, Easter festivities, Spring Break, Easton's 2nd Birthday, and working out in the yard slinging poop and rock! Our yard is making progress, now we just need some more money to finish it! haahahaha

I'm going to do a full garden this year and I hope I get yummy veggies to harvest when the time comes. I've only ever grown tomatoes. So we'll see how this year goes!

The lodge with the DeCoria's. Can you believe all the grandkids!!!!?



Batelle Easter Egg hunt.





Stonreidge Resort in Idaho. We spent almost all of our time in the pool.




Easton's 2nd Birthday party. We had the whole family over as well as our very good friends. Easton had a lot of fun opening his presents!



Easton at his 2 year well check appointment. I thought he looked so cute in his 'lil outfit!


Easter at my parents house. I also got to see my very good friend Julie!






At the park on a sunny afternoon.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the pic of Fuzzy in his gown!!!!

Tommy & Julie said...

It was so good to see you.....and getting to dye Easter eggs is always fun too ;-) The egg hunt looks fun. I had so much fun dyeing eggs I went out and bought a kit but we haven't had time to do it yet.

Brooke said...

Hey brooke! how is the pregnancy going? I noticed you havent posted in a while. Im headed to prosser on the 5th for a couple weeks. Aaron is going to Texas for Marine Corps training. June 1-20. So ill be at my parents with Emma from the 5th til about the 19th. I was thinking about possibly coming to visit the ward one of the sundays.
Hope everything is going well!

brittany said...

Hey lady. Changing the background on your blog does not count as an update! I hope you are feeling well these days (I see your countdown ticking!). Love to the fam!