09 July, 2008

TOYS, TOYS, toys

"She's a beaut Clark!"


This was a surprise from my hubby. He went to Portland to pick up his man scooter, (see above) "The Ruckus" that he bought for all those odds and ends kind of jobs where you don't want to get into your gas guzzlin' rig and pay a fortune running to rent a flick. hahahahaha That was an extremely long sentence! HA Anywho, back on point...Dallas pulls the MAC box out of a gas guzzlin' rig and my heart began to flutter. And, yes, I humped the box in sheer delight. I was ecstatic!
It's the 24 inch monitor, 3.06GHz. AHHHHH! Coolest part is, what you see is what you get. There's no CPU tower. The guts are in the monitor. Nice, eh? Are you droolin' yet!? ha hahahahahahaha I got the new CS3 to boot! Yeehaw! Needless to say. MY hubby is the bestest hubby ever. I lub you Dallas!

4 comments:

Julie said...

It's about dang time you updated girl. Good grief woman. Ha ha, kidding. Have fun at the coast!

sara b said...

Oh my goodness, lots to catch up on!! I am the same way, haven't updated in forever. Hopefully now that I have my computer at my new house, I can :) So happy for you, what a great hubby!! Enjoy it!

Tommy & Julie said...

and your update from florida is where???

bd said...

I'm still waiting on my sis n' law to give them to me! ha ha ha