06 January, 2009

Mama Mia, I think I love you!!!!


I watched this movie two nights in a row over Christmas break. One night with Tiffany, Tasha, and Julie, we stayed up way too late! The second night I watched it with Jill and Linsey. On this night, all 3 of us attempted to sing along with the songs. hahahahha It would have broke the recorder if someone had tried to record it, not that anyone would want to!!!!!
I loved the music in this film so much I bought the soundtrack. Now I can sing along to the tunes over, and over again. Dallas rolls his eyes and laughs every time he comes home to the same ol' music. "Dancing Queen", Our Last Summer", and "Lay All Your Love on Me" are my favorites!
I have also decided that Greece is a place I must see before I die. This was the second movie I've recently watched based in Greece. The first being "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". BTW, I love this movie too! And last night I added New Zealand to my must see before I kick the bucket List.
Cheers!

7 comments:

Annette Rose said...

I loved this movie too. I saw it 3 times, I think, in the theatre but haven't rented it yet. I need to. I totally think we need to have a 70's party. We could get all dressed up and blast ABBA! How fun would that be. I'm totally with you on the Greece thing. After both of these movies I kept thinking that. They make it look so beautiful! See you at "BUNKO!"

Tiffany said...

"You are my dancing queen"..... ahhh I can hear it now!!! I really liked it too! The best was watching it with you GALS!!! Boy do we get crazy after 12:00AM!!

Meegan said...

I'm thinking we have really got to get together and catch up! I laugh every time I read an update on your blog. I LOVE your darker hair. I just went red. dark red. Be afraid! :)
~Meegan

Julie said...

I love the craziness that ensues after midnight. I agree with Tiffany! Karaoke party? Yes?

Rachel said...

You've inspired me... I'm gonna have to watch it :) Sounds like fun!

hansen family said...

Oh my Gosh, I wanted to watch this movie over and over and over and over and over. I couldn't stop listening to the music, I was dreaming it, singing it until I began feeling like I needed to admit myself to the local psych ward.
I'm so with ya girl, the sad thing is, I know all the words cause it was from my era. So sad.

Sun

Tommy & Julie said...

Time to come back down to Orlando! We have all of the Mamma Mia songs on singstar! Its a blast of a night - even though I can't sing worth a darn. ;o)