17 January, 2009

Sista D


Over the last couple days I've been organizing my "Blessing Box" for the Young Women in our ward at church. Each girl will be able to pick one of the items from the box each time they pass off an entire section in their personal progress book. (It's like Scouts for Chics.) Their are now 8 different categories to complete. Each category has 6 small things to work on, and a larger 10 hour project.
Tiffany and I went all around town looking for deals, b/c I only have $100 bucks per year to spend. We did so good! Thank you Bath and Body Works for changing your packaging and dumping all your merchandise for CHEAP!!!! I got bracelet's for a buck, and fun earrings for less than $5 a pair. I designed the coupon's. I had fun doing it too.

And if you didn't know we call each other Sister or Brother instead of Mr. or Mrs. Anywho, I call myself Sista D. So that's who that refers to on my coupons. Ya I know...Cool, eh? hahahahahaha

I love this calling. So far I've loved talking to the girls, dressing up like a pirate and acting the part as well, to motivate them to do their personal progress. Can't wait 'til tomorrow so I can present this to my gal pals in Young Women!!!!! If I didn't have skin, I'd explode everywhere! hahahahahaha

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You da bomb sista d!!!!!!!!