26 January, 2009

No Naps



Easton has not been napping for the last month or so. I put him to bed after lunch as was routine. It's quiet for 15 minutes. I hear something being rammed into the kids room door, over and over again. Yep, it's Fuzzy. The kid is repeatedly ramming his Mighty Tonka Truck my 'rents gave him for Christmas into the door trying to get my attention. This isn't just your average size Tonka Truck it's metal and hard plastic like the normal truck but is triple the size. I'm surprised there hasn't been more damage to the door or our walls.
Well, needless to say Fuzzy hasn't been taking naps. I gave up. I fought with him at first. You know, battle of the wills stuff. I'm weaker. I decided screw it. The kid can just fall asleep wherever he falls asleep, if he falls asleep. Layken, his sis, was the same way. Screamed at me for several hours for a week before I relented. She was 18 months. Aspen also stopped napping at 18 months, and apparently I did the same. Perhaps it's genetic? hahahahha Fuzzy is almost 21 months now.
So the reason for this post is to say that i found Fuzzy asleep on my bedroom floor with his cars. Thought it was funny!

1 comment:

Roxcy said...

So cute! Life's hard when your little. I wish I could just fall a sleep when I got tired. : )