11 September, 2008

Love blasted, joyful life!




Dallas and I celebrated our 4th Wedding anniversary on the 21st of August. We got a babysitter, went to PF Chang's and ordered way too much food for 2 people! It was fun. I had been giving Dallas a gift each morning and each night for the previous 3 days. They were silly, inexpensive gifts. One gift was a Goofy figurine because he's so goofy, another was a 'il homie out a a quarter machine, 'cause he's my homie yo! hahahahaha I made him his favorite meals and made everyone drink from "Crazy" straws because he sometimes make s me crazy and I him, but we're still in love! Anyway I was very giddy for my gift and became quickly disappointed when Dallas told me at dinner that night that he didn't get me anything because he didn't know what to get me. Then he told me I could pick something out, because my face looked so sad. I was really sad 'cause I had just gone to all this effort to make each day for 4 days straight be fun and special, and he couldn't think of anything for me...SUCK!!! We had to go see Clay's new Doggie door or that's what I was told, Dallas seemed to go begrudgingly. First thing I said to Linsey as I walked through her door was, He didn't get me jack for our anniversary!" Then Dallas excused himself to the bathroom and came back with a large gift. It was a kitchen aid mixer. I've wanted one of these for some time, but Dallas seemed to be unconvinced that I would make good use out of it. Clay video taped my reaction. I think I was stupefied!
I love you Dallas. Happy 4 years of crazy, fun filled, love blasted, joyful life!

2 comments:

sara b said...

Happy Anniversary Brooke and Dallas! What a sweet, thoughtful gift. I have to ask you, where did you get your shirt? I saw another girl wearing one very similiar and almost stopped her in a store!! I didn't, so now I am going to ask you :)

bd said...

I got it at Nordstrom rack. It was $30 marked down from $88 I think. It's silk. Ooh la la! ha hahahahaha