11 September, 2008

Time Warp!


I did in fact go to my 10 year HS reunion. Some people said, "Oh UGh, That won't be fun.", others said "It was great talking to old friends.", I decided I wanted to go.
As Dallas and I were driving up I started to get nervous, and thought, "What the blank am I doing?" I started to get nervous thinking about all the judging and all the drama, for lack of a better word. So I went with the butterflies in my stomach. I had an absolutely wonderful time. I talked to people I knew and some I just recognized but didn't hang out with. I tried to talk to everyone. I think I liked my 10 year reunion more than I did HS. I mean, I liked HS, I had a lot of fun, lot's of great memories, but it was nice to be free of the barrier's I gave myself.
Everyone looked wonderful, it's amazing how we all come into our own and how each of us find who we are or we become who we want to be.
And yes, this is the photo of me getting my HS diploma! Cool, eh? Wink, wink! hahahahhahaa

2 comments:

sara b said...

This picture cracks me up! It totally reminds me of you :) Crazy silly girl. You were so much fun to be around! ( i bet you still are) I wish I could have made it to the reunion. I wasn't going to go but then decided I would, then a kid gets sick! So were there a lot of people there? Did you get any pictures?

bd said...

No pics unfortunately, and there was an ample amount of people. You would have recognized those there. I had a great time.