11 September, 2008

Ice Cream, You Scream!


Yes, in deed, we borrowed the ol' trusty ice cream maker from the 'rents. This is a hand crank beaut! The lock is broken on the handle so you have to sit on the bucket to keep the hand crank from coming off! Yes, sir, it makes the BEST ice cream I've ever tasted...to date that is!!! Claire and her buddy Rolando stayed for some cranking and then, left, although they didn't come back for the tasting either. So I can't complain! The kids loved the whole experience. They liked to crack the eggs, and pour the ice, and even loved to churn the ice cream. Easton screamed until he got a turn as well. That kid is crazy...can't imagine where he get's that from! hahahahahaha

2 comments:

sara b said...

So what kind of ice cream do you make? My kids want an ice cream maker. I am not sure that would be good for me to have around :)

bd said...

Plain Vanilla.