14 April, 2008

Riding Bikes

Dallas and I have been trying to ride our bikes places, like to our friends houses and such. I have really been enjoying it. Dallas says, "It saves us gas money." hahahaha We belt Layken and Easton in the bike trailer, Aspen gets her helmet on, Dallas and I are too cool for helmets...morons! And off we go!
This past week, we went to the school, Edison, that's just a block away from us and the kids played on the equipment. Dallas and I attempted to cross the monkey bars. Well, Dallas made it, I did not. I was doing sooo good until, the flesh on my hands started to feel like it was peeling away from the muscle! I let go immediately and started to whimper! hahahahahaha I was pathetic! I went down the slide with Layken and Easton. I raced Aspen. We tied.

No comments: