14 April, 2008

Sun Sun SUNburn!






Ok, so a couple of my GF's and I took the kiddies to the park during Spring Break. First we stopped in at the Library. We checked out a dozen books or so and then walked over to the park that is part of the Library grounds. We were there from 11a to almost 2p, so a pretty good chunk of the afternoon. It was Fabulous!!!!! We all brought a picnic lunch and laid out on our blankets while the kids played. The weather was the best weather we've had all year thus far! I stayed as long as I could, until Easton was bleery eyed and was desperate for a nap! Ugh! I would have stayed out all day long if it would have been an option. After I got home, I realized that the kids were a little pink. I checked myself out, but nothing. Tiffany called me and asked me if Easton had gotten burned. I told her he was a bit pink, but it was harmless. Apparently Ty had gotten pretty fried. And then...Easton woke from his nap. My mouth dropped when I saw his face, it was a lot brighter red than it had been when I laid him down. Were my eyes seared from the sun???? Yes, in deedy, my kid got crispy fried. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!??? Although, it was nothing in comparison to Tiffany's 'lil fella, Ty. hahahaha Ok, Tiff that was just a tease!!! Anyway, we all had lot's of fun in the sun! Can't wait for more days like this...except this time I'll remember the sunblock! HA

No comments: