14 April, 2008

Slurpee's and Friends and Suicide???

Thursday night-Slurpee run...
Friday night-Slurpee run...
Saturday night-Slurpee run...YUM!

Saturday "The Crew" went out on the town. We played pickle ball at a friend of a friends home. I was AWESOME! hahahaha It took me back to 8th grade PE class, Badmitten/Pickle Ball. Ya, I ate it attempting to jump over the net and be oh so awesome! I was NOT oh so awesome. My foot got tangled in the net and I landed on my elbows. The really embarrassing part was after I landed on the ground, and after the blood was oozing from my elbows, and after I got to my feet, that's when it happened...someone asked me if I was alright. I replied, "No, I want my mom." UGH! Social suicide, or so I thought, no one else seemed to care, I however was mortified after the words had slipped out. What a geek! hahahahahaha I still have the scar on my elbow to remind me of this fateful afternoon! HA Plus, the guy I was crushing on at the time, was in this class. This is probably why I attempted to jump the net. Dang it!

4 comments:

Taunya said...

Haha! That story reminds me of Bella... how she is so clutsy, always hurting herself. Im sure you are much more stable now... right? :)

bd said...

Unlikely!

Tommy & Julie said...

I remember you falling in the 8th grade. Some times its nice to know that not everything changes with time - we are still both clutzy at times.

bd said...

Girl, if you saw me today...I'm sure you would see how really not much has changed. The same personality, just packed on 10 lbs! woohoo! hahahahahaha And Yes, as clutsy as I ever was! hahahahaha